June 19, 2017

Backless Red Striped Shirt//


Hello.

A brand new outfit and a brand new post!

Now, I am one for a great slightly masculine button-up shirt all year round because they are a superb basic for any closet. But they can get a little boring and repetitive so I thought of this great way to revamp and pump up the way you can style them.

All I did was wear the shirt backwards and button it up at the collar. I decided to tuck mine in, only in the front to create this very beautiful (and dare I say it, sensual) open back that is great for summer. But if you don't want that high neck, you can button it up halfway and pull it down so that it's more off-the-shoulder and style it with some cut-off denim shorts.

I styled the shirt with these vintage jeans and my mules from Forever 21. 
I think that this outfit is a really great day time outfit that can easily be transitioned into a night out look by throwing on your favorite pair of pumps and grabbing a smaller clutch. 

Don't be afraid to experiment with the pieces in your closet and come up with new and inventive ways to rock them. It's just fashion in the end, do you boo!

Well that's it for today's outfit post, I hope you all liked it! Don't be afraid to leave a comment down below and click the follow button in the sidebar. 

Outfit details down below and shop my look!

Lots of love,

-T U M I♡














Shirt: Ralph Lauren| Denim: Thrifted| Shoes: Forever21| Earrings: H&M| Bag: Arcadia Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment